BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 10, 2009

We're still here

Yes, I know, I have totally neglected the blog. I could come up with a list of excuses, but it is what it is. I'm going to post the few pictures I took in Louisville. I'm so embarrassed that I didn't take but like 4 pictures and they were all of Braden...sorry Emma Kate.
Braden started learning to swim without swimmies and put his head under the water. That was the BIG accomplishment from our trip to Louisville. We spent most days swimming in the morning and in the afternoon. It's nice to have a Nana that has a pool! We all had a great time for our last vacation of the summer. Now, we're back in the swing of things. John is back to school and soccer, I'm preparing to become a soccer widow once again.


This was a big milestone for Braden. He was so proud of himself.





Braden glued to the TV at the hotel after a bath. We only get basic cable at home so he was in heaven watching the Disney Channel. I had asked him to go put his underwear on and a walked in his room 10 minutes later and found him like this!! I just had to take a picture, for black mail purposes later.

1 comments:

Anne said...

I love that he has his underwear in his hand. It's like he tried to do what you asked him but the lure of the TV was just too much.