I painted Emma Kate's toenails for the first time the other day and I took a few pictures to share. Its fun doing girlie things! Emma Kate didn't particularly think it was fun so I probably won't be trying that again for a while. Have you ever tried painting the teeny toenails on the kicking foot of an almost 2 year old!! NOT easy!
Yes, she does actually have fingers for toes...she gets that from her dad. That was the first thing the nurses commented on when she was born, "WOW! look how long her toes are, whose toes does she have?"
Don't you love those chubby toes! Pay no attention to the polish on her toe...it's a miracle I managed to get any on the actually nails!
July 20, 2009
Oh, by the way
Posted by Allison at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Fun, Fun! The 'girlie world' is only beginning!
i love a little polish on baby girl toes. cute, cute!
oops! that comment was from me, noelle. my google account is all messed up now. :(
Post a Comment