Here are a few pictures from Christmas day. Sorry, it's taken so long...I know I've been slacking on my blog recently. I will be posting more pics this month, promise.
We had a great Christmas, it was very relaxing which was nice.
Emma Kate caught on VERY quickly to the unwrapping of presents. (Yes, she has a pacifier in her mouth, we've haven't broken that habit yet...don't judge me)

I think it took Braden less than 2 minutes to open all of his presents. Good thing the grandparents were coming with more later.

Braden posing with his dog (not a gift) and his new Spiderman book.



2 comments:
...as long as you don't judge me when Mac is still in diapers at age 6 :)
looks like you and your adorable family had a great christmas! and let her keep the paci. at least it's not her thumb. someone was telling me they had a friend who actually had a cast put on her child's arm to prevent him from sucking his thumb. sadness. i could never. if it gives them comfort, i say c'est la vie.
happy new year!
Post a Comment