BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 27, 2009

The big 3-0

So, I turned 30,gulp, the week before Christmas. To celebrate my mom and my aunt took my cousins and me to Atlanta for the weekend. It was a blast. We went down on Saturday morning and came back Sunday night. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton...all I can say is, "Wow!" It was the nicest place I have ever stayed. We went shopping, ate great food, and generally enjoyed hanging out with no men and no children. Thanks to all of our sweet husbands who took care of the kiddos while we were gone. And thanks especially to my mom and my Aunt Sandra for
making it all possible.

We got to have our picture taken with Santa outside of our hotel. He was driving a cute little red vintage Mercedes convertible.

2 comments:

Jason and Gretchen said...

Glad you had a fun weekend, Julie said it was wonderful. Welcome to the 30's!!! :)

Purifoy Family said...

sounds like a blast! welcome to decade #3!