BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 14, 2009

Emma Kate is 2

Here are the pictures from Emma Kate's birthday party. We actually celebrated it a week early because it was the only weekend we had available in September with John in the middle of soccer season. We had an Elmo party because that seems to be her obsession right now ( I really don't know why because we hardly ever watch Sesame Street). Emma Kate had a good time and especially enjoyed her Elmo cake.

Emma Kate opening her new "cell phone", with the help of big brother, of course.

Getting ready to blow out the candles.

Say cheese...don't mind the pizza all over her face. That's just the sign of a good party, right?


THE CAKE! My lovely mother took on the task of decorating this cake. I owe her big time. The last time we decorated a cake it took us over 3 hours. It is so cute and so worth it, right?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Just found your blog! So exciting to find new blogs by ladies at church. That cake is amazing! I have been contemplating an Elmo cake for Carson's second birthday. Couldn't top that one though. Happy Birthday to Emma Kate!

Jason and Gretchen said...

I love the cake - I have a cookie monster pan if you ever need to borrow it.