BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 16, 2009

Braden starts preschool


Braden started preschool again last week. He is in Mrs. Kate's class this year. She is about 80 years old and very sweet and Braden loves her. He had a harder time going this year than last. The first day he actually cried and didn't want me to leave. Last year he could not have cared less. He's had a harder time dealing with change this year. Anyway, we haven't had any tears since that first day but as he puts it, " He's still a little nervous." I think he takes after me...I never liked to leave my mom when I was a kid either.


This is how he likes to pose for the camera these days. I'm not sure what this is all about.

2 comments:

Jason and Gretchen said...

Sweet Pose!

noelle said...

so adorable. luke strikes the same pose. maybe they think they need to scrunch themselves somehow to fit inside that camera lens...