BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 23, 2009

Braden's birthday

We celebrated Braden's 4th birthday a week and a half ago. Emma Kate was sick all last week and with John home more he hogs the computer...so I haven't had time to post the pics until now. Sorry for the delay. I can't believe my little boy is 4 years old. Does anyone else I have a hard time with their kids growing up so fast! Anyway, Braden requested a Spiderman party, so my mom and I went to work finding everything Spiderman. Braden had a great time and opened presents in record time.






The Spiderman cake. Mom and I did not make the cake this year. After the 3 hour Curious George cake last year we decided to pay someone else to do the work!









I love his face in the picture. He is so thrilled!

1 comments:

Jason and Gretchen said...

Yes, other moms have a hard time with their kids growing up too fast! Well, at least I do!