BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 12, 2009

Beach pictures finally!


Our obligatory family picture on the beach. Emma Kate, of course, is not looking but it least we have a smile from Braden because in all the others he was crying.



Walker and Braden at one of the restaurants we went to. Braden was ready for his food and wanted to have nothing to do with having his picture taken... Ah, the joy! Also, notice the man in the background hitting on the woman at the bar. I'm sorry to say he went home unsuccessful that night.



There were sea-dos parked on the beach outside the restaurant, so John took Braden on a little field trip while we waited for our food. This was definitely the highlight of his night (Braden that is.)



Playing on the beach. These are about the only pictures we got this year of the kids on the beach. The first few days we had great weather but I didn't bring my camera out; I don't usually drag my camera out until the middle of the week. Well, unfortunately, the last three days of our trip it rained. So, I quickly took these pictures on our last day when we had a break in the rain, but as you can see it was very windy. Oh well, I've learned my lesson for next year.



Emma Kate's wind blown look. Notice there are no pictures of me from this day, the wind blown look doesn't do as well for me.

2 comments:

Jason and Gretchen said...

Fun, Fun! We head to the beach in 24 hours!!!!

noelle said...

super cute. your kids are so darling!