BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 11, 2009

7 years

John and I have been married seven years today. It seems so hard to believe, time has flown by. I can honestly say that I am married to my best friend, my companion. I am more in love with John today than I was 7 years ago.
To celebrate our anniversary we went out to eat Saturday to a restaurant on the lake. John had planned for us to take the boat but as we were leaving it started to rain buckets. He was really disappointed that his plan had been foiled, but I didn't mind. (I just love that my husband still likes to plan dates and surprise me.) We had a great time even though we had to drive the car to dinner.
I would have pictures but I forgot my camera ( I could have kicked myself!)

"Oh the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with the breath of kindness blow the rest away." -George Eliot

1 comments:

noelle said...

happy anniversary! married love is the best kind of love.