BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 16, 2009

FLU!

John came home last Thursday with the flu and I now have a mild case, so I haven't had time to update our blog. I do have some pictures I'm hoping to post soon. Thankfully, Braden and Emma Kate seem to be fine, they were both vaccinated. I'm continuing to pray that the do not come down with it! My mom and dad have graciously taken them for the day and night so the John and I can try to recover. I'm now just working up the energy to shower.

2 comments:

Purifoy Family said...

oh yuk! Hope you are feeling better. So you and John didn't get the shot, but the kids did? I've heard a couple people say they got teh vaccine right this year adn a couple say they didn't? So I was just curious...

noelle said...

sad news. hope you're feeling better by now!