Braden and Emma Kate love to play in each others' bedrooms. When I haven't heard from them in a few minutes, I know that they have gotten into something. The other day I walked in and found them playing with baby bottles they had found in Emma Kate's closet. They played with these bottles for at least half an hour...who knew?
When Emma Kate was finished with the baby bottles she came into the kitchen and saw the pizza box sitting on the counter from the night before. When she saw it she started saying, "Ma, ma, ma" which means, "more." She then pulled the box off the counter and opened it looking for pizza. Let's just say that Emma Kate is not shy about eating food especially when it is pizza.
I can't turn my back for 2 seconds in my house!!
February 24, 2009
What are you doing?
Posted by Allison at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
i know, right? luke is normally so loud that it is an ominous sign when i don't hear him. the other day i realized i hadn't heard him for 20 minutes. i finally found him in his bedroom closet hiding out with a leftover birthday goodie bag of bryson's. the floor was littered with wrappers and he was covered in chocolate stickiness... ???!!!???
Post a Comment