Okay,
Just is case some of you haven't noticed, I've kind of taken a blogging sabbatical. We have been a little busy and a lot sick! The kids have been getting one cold after another and we've just been stuck inside the house. I am definitely ready for Spring. Braden had to miss his preschool Valentine's party today because he is sick. He was a little bummed...I think I was more disappointed that he was. Anyway, other than illness, all is going well in the Millard household. Soccer season is about to start so I'm trying to prepare myself to be a soccer widow again.
I will be posting new pictures and updates soon. Keep checking back.
Love,
Allison
February 12, 2009
Blog sabbatical
Posted by Allison at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I hope your kids are actually mending. It's probably nothing that a couple of bean chalupas can't fix!
oh, hate having sick kiddos. there's that saying a mama is only as happy as her saddest child... i think the same goes for sick babies... you only feel as well as your sickest little one. :(
Post a Comment