For those of you that don't know, we got about 6-8 inches of snow (depending on who you ask). The kids have been out of school the whole week. This is lots of fun for someone who is married to a teacher and coach! We have gotten an extra week of vacation! Can a get an AMEN! We have had a wonderful time "making memories" as my mother would say. These are the times you pray for! ( I know I've gone a little overboard the the exclamation points, but it really has been fun.)
This boy loves sledding! He stayed outside for hours at a time sledding with his dad. Thank you, Dad!
Yes, I did get out to sled. I actually would have loved to stay out longer but, duties called with the baby. (This also came in handy when mommy didn't want to go out)



2 comments:
Glad you made it out! I love "making memories"
Ok, so I was not so optimistic about our week out of school. The fact that it was amazing for you makes it worth the sacrifice (as if I had anything to say about it)!
Post a Comment