BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

October 12, 2010

What you've been missing Part 1 (or, Yes we're still alive Part 1)


I'm not going to spend a lot of time right now writing about everything that has gone on for the last 2 months because to be honest I'm just too tired. I'll be posting new pictures over the next several days. Here are a few to start:

Braden started at his new preschool. He's now going 3 days a week and absolutely loves it. He's already told a girl in his class that he's going to marry her. Really?!


Emma Kate,of course, had to get her picture taken too. She thought she was going to school with Braden...that was a fun conversation to have with her.


This picture of Madeline is over a month old and she's already changed so much. I'll post some more recent ones soon.

All I can say about the picture is, I'm SO blessed!


2 comments:

mirandagail said...

they're precious!

I know, right?! I remember when Lucy was 5 and told me that John Mark Beatty's hair was glittery in the sunlight...I was like, really?! Can that possibly be starting already??!!

Anne said...

i have seen the exact same expression on your face that madeline has on her face in that picture. she looks like her mama.