BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

April 15, 2010

Here's what you've missed...

since I haven't posted in 2 months!!! I can't believe I have let so much time go by without posting a single picture. My apologies to all 2 of you who actually check my blog weekly. :) So without further adu, the last 2 months in a nutshell:

Braden started soccer and loves it!! This is a picture from his first day. I'll be posting some more recent ones soon and hopefully get some good action shots.

Here are a couple of pictures of Emma Kate caught in action. Doing what? I don't exactly know, but she seems to have an obsession with diapers.

And, last week during John's spring break we re-did our bedroom. Mom and I spent 3 days painting while John was on kid duty. (He HATES painting) The curtains, bedskirt, and pillows I had made and were ready just in time! I have nothing hanging on the walls yet, and I have to say the 2 pictures don't really do the room justice at all. I wish I had taken some before pictures to share. The room was white because I've known for the 5 years that we've lived in this house that I wanted to change our bedroom stuff, so I finally got around to it and I'm thrilled with the results!



That's it so far. I promise I won't let another 2 months go by without posting anything!

4 comments:

Wilkie said...

Love the blue color!
And I understand about the diapers, sort of. Our eldest loved to fill the crib and surround baby brother with as many as he could find if it took too long for mommy to wake up. Nothing like finding your 10 month old in a sea of huggies. Oy.

Jason and Gretchen said...

Glad to have you back in blog world! :) I loved it when we finally got around (4 years after we moved in) to painting our room.

Anne said...

i can't wait to see your room in person. it already looks great but i know that fabric will look even better in person. it looks very calm and soothing.

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

So pretty!!!