BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

October 26, 2009

Birthday suit



Emma Kate's favorite outfit right now is her birthday suit. She came out of her bedroom the other day totally naked with her princess shoes on, of course. (Notice how her sheep is conveniently covering her.) Emma Kate has proved to be a handful at 2. I can't tell you how many times I have had to clean up after her because she has decided to strip down, including her diaper. I think she might be ready to potty train. We went and bought some Elmo panties a few weeks ago, but I don't think that I am ready for potty training yet. My mom has suggested that I duck tape her diaper so that she can't get it off...I don't know?

P.S. Sorry for the lack of posting this month. We've been busy with soccer and with my camera on it's last leg, I just haven't taken many pictures.

4 comments:

Jason and Gretchen said...

Mollee was always naked if she could get to it - I'm still delaying on potty training Mac (2 1/2), I hate potty training!

Melissa Hodgen said...

It's hot in the south (even in October)...sleeping a'natural is essential.
Oh, I feel your pain. Potty training my little girl almost broke our relationship, forever! Now, my little boy is ripping off his diaper and the duck tape is waiting on the counter for the next time the thought crosses his mind.

Steve Kesler said...

Well, modesty and shyness aren't the ONLY things in the world! Allison, as I told you, she just "Feisty."

noelle said...

clothes are overrated. but shoes! they are not. your baby girl has it right!