Stopping to look at an ant on his way.
He immediately found a truck to play with when we walked in. I had to get his attention to say goodbye which he promptly said, "See ya."
Braden had his first day of preschool Tuesday. It was definitely harder on me than it was on him. He had a blast. My little boy is growing up.



5 comments:
I didn't know he was starting pre-school. He looks so cute with his backpack on. It sounds like he and Walker were both ready to make the change.
Yes, it was much harder on me than I expected. Braden seems to love it.
I love the photo of him stopping to look at an ant on the way out. Waits has to stop to look at each leaf and acorn on every. trip. out. the. door.
I'm glad his first day went well.
We need photos of Emma Kate's birthday! Stat! No pressure or anything ...
oh, this is so cute! i love seeing your kids, allison. they just SO belong to you!!! :)
very cute. Had he been in mother's day out before? You're gonna love the "free time"
Post a Comment