Okay, it's official this time!!! Braden is potty trained. The second time went much better!!
May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is our life as we live and grow together in pursuit of God. "So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."
3 comments:
That's great news and good timing too. No diapers at the beach (well, for Braden anyway).
Yes, I'll still be wearing my diapers!! 2 children later...no bladder contol!
It sure makes things easier for Mimi and Papa when Braden comes to visit. Of course, the problem is getting him inside and stopped long enough to USE the potty.
I will confess that one time when he and I were across the street, we didn't try to get back to the house. We used nature's bathroom (and our compliments to the tennis courts!)
Steve
Post a Comment